Making such list is not easy... I started with: I want to be rich and finished with I want to be beautiful... Hmmm... This is not very realistic or clear in it's meaning. To make my resolutions more achievable and comprehensive, I decided to follow couple of rules and straight away it improved quality of it.
My idea on how to set up goals?
1. DO NOT EXPECT MIRACLES- Set up goals that are achievable, understandable and compatible with what you really want.
2. DO NOT GIVE UP! Just because you do not see results over night, it doesn't mean that you didn't do anything. Rome wasn't built in a day and so will not your success.Be patient and focus.
3. ORGANIZE SUPPORT. It is easier to be consistent, if people from your surrounding support you.
4. LEARN. Find a specialist in the field you want to improve and don't be shy to ask him/her questions. Learn how to succeed from the best ones.
5. MOVE STEP BY STEP. If your plan is huuuuge
6. MAKE A DIARY. Write down every success you achieved to track the progress. It will be easy to see if you are going right way. Seeing a physical evidence of what you have done will motivate you to keep focus.